Compare Rates And Save!
Give it a try!
Compare Auto Insurance Quotes & Save! It hardly takes 3 minutes!
Do you know with more than 600 different auto insurance companies in the U.S., finding the right amount of coverage for you and your family is one of the most difficult tasks? To make matters more complicated, personal factors like where you live, what you drive, how you drive, and who you are used differently by each auto insurance company to calculate your quotes. You could have hundreds of insurance coverage and cost options in front of you and still not know which one is right for you.
After years of research & experience in the insurance industry, Insurance Crazy makes buying auto insurance simple by providing easy auto insurance quote comparison to get accurate quotes and discounts from the top 10 insurance companies in minutes! We also deliver personal coverage recommendations ensuring that you’re getting the most accurate and cheapest policy suitable for your budget and needs.
About Auto Insurance Quotes
Before Insurance Crazy
Still wasting your precious time answering the same
questions online or over the phone for each of the auto insurance companies in your area, to compare and buy the right auto insurance?
After Insurance Crazy
Get instant real quotes delivered from over 10 auto insurance companies in your area in just minutes on Insurance Crazy website telling us about you, your family, your auto, and your coverage preference?
Why Compare Auto Insurance with Insurance Crazy?
- Auto insurance companies must look further into each individual’s risk factors to determine a more accurate cost for their products since no two drivers are the same
- Things about you are weighed methodically by insurers to determine how likely you are to file a claim.
- After base rate premiums, costs are as unique as you are, which is why auto insurance comparison is so important.
- The fastest way to compare quotes
- No need to fill out multiple, long application forms.
- Get real and accurate quotes from dozens of companies in one place.
Factors affecting auto Insurance
Your auto insurance quotes also vary on factors like where you live and drive is the most heavily weighed for a majority of insurance companies because of things like population density, crime rates, and weather.
Age & Gender
Teen drivers have the most expensive auto insurance premiums of any age, in every state. Did you know that insurance gets cheaper as you age and gain more experience on the road? Men have more expensive insurance rates compared to women drivers for the same type of coverage because they are more likely to speed, because accidents,not wear their seat belts,own a sports vehicle,driving under the influence, and spend more time on the road.
Previous Driving Record
A minor violation can increase your monthly bills by 20% if you found involved in things like previous accidents, speeding tickets, and DUIs are important to auto insurance companies.
Type of Auto
Your vehicle makes and model gives auto insurance companies details about your likelihood of accidents, thefts, and claims. It will also determine the purchase price, average cost of repairs, and safety test results.
Drivers who rent homes pay as much as 47% more for their auto insurance coverage than their homeowner peers for the same coverage since auto insurance premiums are more expensive for individuals who rent their homes compared to those who own.
Married individuals often have cheaper auto insurance rates because they are involved in fewer auto accidents than drivers who are single, including those who are divorced or widowed.
Did You Know?
- Your auto insurance rates can increase if you live in a certain geographical area & location
- Your premium rates can be even more expensive if you buy auto insurance through a carrier that insures a large portion of the drivers in your area.
- Not all states allow where you live to increase your auto insurance rates
- Insurance companies look for specific risks that are most likely to follow your auto compared to others on the road.
- Of the 70 most popular auto models on the road in 2017, the Toyota Tundra is the cheapest auto to insure at an average of $140 a month.
- The top 5 cheapest vehicle models to insure in the U.S. are Volkswagen, Kia, Mazda, Toyota, and Jeep with an average monthly premium rate of $143.
- On the other hand, the Chevrolet Camaro is the most expensive auto to insure at an average of $161 a month.
- Chevrolet is joined by Honda, BMW, Buick, and Acura as the top 5 most expensive auto models to insure.
Factors Affecting Auto Insurance Rates
Your auto insurance premium may increase if you are living in a highly congested, urban area with heavy traffic is more likely to lead to auto accidents and insurance claims.
Theft & Crime Rates
Your auto insurance rates will increase if you are living in a ZIP code with frequent incidents of vehicle theft and vandalism
Severe Weather Conditions
A location prone to severe weather conditions like windstorms, hail, hurricanes, floods, and earthquakes will have more expensive auto insurance premiums to make up for auto damage.
Amount of Auto Insurance Claims
An area that has a high number of claims, including fraudulent ones, will affect your premium rates.
Cheapest and Most Expensive autos to Insure
Your vehicle make and model affect how auto insurance companies calculate your premium rates.
Vehicles with a history of higher accident rates will increase your auto insurance premium rates.
Safety Test Results
Auto insurance companies offer safety discounts for certain features, but they don’t always make your auto insurance cheaper since extra safety features can be expensive to repair or replace.
Amount of Insurance Claims
A auto model with a high number of claims, including fraudulent ones, will affect your premium rates.
Cost of Repairs
Some vehicles’ parts are expensive to replace, which will most likely make your auto insurance premiums higher.
Estimated Mileage & Auto Usage
Auto insurance companies also take into account what you use your vehicle for. A vehicle used to commute to and from work or school will be more expensive to insure because you’re driving during peak traffic hours. Your estimated annual mileage shows how much you’re on the road, and therefore how much risk you are at for an accident increasing your auto insurance premium