Simple Steps to Fight a Claim Rejection
Your claim is still denied in spite of you did everything right, provided the insurance company with all the proper information and documentation?
Don’t Worry! Here are some simple steps to fight a claim rejection
- Make sure your insurance company is following state laws.
- Ask for a letter of explanation about the exact reason for your claim rejection from the insurance company
- Talk to your adjuster to discuss what you perceive as a mistake if the reasons the claim was rejected seem unfair.
- You can also file a complaint against the insurance provider with the state’s insurance commissioner.
- You can seek a free consultation from an attorney provided Legal help might be warranted when an injury is serious
- If things go beyond this point, you can sue your insurance company for bad faith practices, which can include delays in handling the claim, threats against you, and an unreasonable settlement offer or interpretation of the policy.